Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
everyone seems to have life finally...

On a completely unrelated subject, have you guys heard about rioting going on a France these days, it's crazy how the country of such strength and relative economic success can have such a problem... how long has it been? 11 days or so? 5,400+ cars burned.... unofficial source. My italian friend hates french, do you guys have any comments/corrections/updates on the matter?

·
Registered
382 Posts
PHUCK THE FRENCH...

my thoughts about the time Jaques C decided to give "W" the international finger for goin into Iraqiland, France? here are my thoughts on france, Lance Armstrong won the TDF 7 times now?? the last time France got walked on in a marathon Hitler & his posse were rolling into Paris... Dennis miller said it best on the tonight show " I tell ya it makes sense, first Iraq , then Chirac. :rocket:

your friend the angry Jew
TSG

·
Registered
288 Posts
I dont like to harbor hate towards millions of people- Im sure there are plenty of good folks in france.

On the other hand- im a descendent of the Huguenots, and they (france) tortured, violently killed and eventually exiled my peoples. Dirty punks.

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
I think people who hate France are just plain ignorant. In fact it sickens me to be a citizen of a country like the US, where ignorance and stupidity runs rampant and is actually praised.

PS. Last time I checked I was alive....

·
Registered
288 Posts
I understand your opinion. I dont really hold a grudge for their ancestor's treatment of my ancestors.

But my scot/welsh blood still has some animosity towards the english. But Im euro-mutt, so I should really knock any nationality.

Except the tawainese. Those selfish tyrants! LOL

·
Banned
1,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
retsamaksrepus said:
thats good to know, i was starting to wonder. you go to western right? the reason i was wondering is i have like 15 friends that are up there but only a few of them live in the dorms, so theres a chance you might know one of them.

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
there's this hot ass chick that works here that just graduated from Western....i'd like to make her a chin omlette one morning :D

·
Registered
382 Posts
retsamaksrepus said:
I think people who hate France are just plain ignorant. In fact it sickens me to be a citizen of a country like the US, where ignorance and stupidity runs rampant and is actually praised.

I have the right to hate, I am not a racist, I hate everybody equally my reason for picking on them is that they wouldn't know how to defend themselves if some crap llike 9/11 happened to them face it they can cook, they can dance & at some point they knew art but they still suck:flipa:

:flamer:

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
jhox21 said:
thats good to know, i was starting to wonder. you go to western right? the reason i was wondering is i have like 15 friends that are up there but only a few of them live in the dorms, so theres a chance you might know one of them.
Yeah, I'm at WWU, I might know them. What are there names?

Lunatic Fringe said:
I have the right to hate, I am not a racist, I hate everybody equally my reason for picking on them is that they wouldn't know how to defend themselves if some crap llike 9/11 happened to them face it they can cook, they can dance & at some point they knew art but they still suck
Stereotypes and ignorance. The thing about it is, if they had done what we did, we would be pissed at them too. They're no different than we are, and they make just as much fun of us as we do about them.

·
Registered
382 Posts
dude, yer not even 19 go & travel the world a bit before you decide to take a political stance I have been in Broadcasting for damn near 15 years, 8 years as a news reporter I have been to France, I have been to Germany I have even been to Auschwitz to see where some of my mothers family was killed (eye opener there)
we all have our reasons, how many of your friends have died because of this war in Iraq? I can tell you 5 people I know died over there, not good times </rant>

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
My dad was in the military for 20 years, and I spent more than 8 years LIVING IN EUROPE. Don't even tell me to travel the world, I've been to way more places than you will ever dream about. I've been to Auswitch, and dozens of other concentration camps, museums etc etc... I'm not some ignorant little kid talking about things I don't understand. I am opposed to the war in Iraq as well, and know of a lot of people that are over there. Guess what, if it was France fighting in Iraq, the U.S. wouldn't be supporting them..... and the French would be hating your ass. You have to look at it from both sides, and think before you open your mouth.

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
heheh...sup folks...

btw Rets....thanks for the support in the othe thread ;) hahaha

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
HotAss6GT said:
btw Rets....thanks for the support in the othe thread ;) hahaha
No problem man, I have no problems with standing up for myself and friends, unless they are totally wrong... which you and I aren't :D Seems like the board's been a little tense lately....

·
Registered
288 Posts
SHUT UP! YOU'RE TENSE! awww..i think i just pee'd myself.

Yeah when I found myself getting into an online argument about birdflu and videogames, i know i need to have more sex in my life. Or beer.

I wonder if I can hump beer?

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
every male here just needs to find a nice whoooo-er and deposit a chin omlette on said whoooo-er :D:tup:

that will solve a lot of it...hahah

·
Banned
1,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i_m_jones said:
Yeah when I found myself getting into an online argument about birdflu and videogames, i know i need to have more sex in my life. Or beer.

I wonder if I can hump beer?
aren't online arguments funny...i do it too i'm not gonna lie. but back to humping beer; thats prolly not the best idea. LOL. i'm sure the alcohol could leave you with a burning sensation that makes it feel just like it would if you slept with paris hilton.

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
If you hump the beer, then you can't drink it (well, I wouldn't want to) and if you can't drink it, whats the point? I say drink beer and hump women, not the other way around....

1 - 20 of 63 Posts