Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I'm driving around minding my own buisness...lol... and this punk in an integra (an older one... I'm not going to bs you and tell you it was a type-r or anything). passes megoing rediculously fast... and wedges his car infront of me at a red light... his girlfrien then proceeds to lean over and kiss him while he gives me the finger!!... SO, I'm like WTF? My friend that was in the car with me proceeds to put on his seat belt... the light turns green and its on. I'm in second right on his ass... we pass the traffic beside us and I change into the lane beside me... I'm at about 3500-4000 rpm's in 3rd... right beside him... hes pissed cause I'm keeping up... not to mention the gestures my buddy is making .... you can tell that he is tryin his damndest to beat me... but needless to say that didn't happen... so... its boost time... suffice it to say I dealt him a good spanking... and a lesson that my turbo badge is supposed to be there... unlike his mugen stickers...

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
hee hee, thats a happy story!

it brings a tear to my eye to read such wonderful stories, Nice kill!!!

-meaty

·
Registered
372 Posts
Hey good job stank. But you suck, if he had given me the finger at the red, forget about racing, i would've stepped out of the car with the club and knock him over the head.. or fondle with his gf's chest.. something like that jk

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Usually I would have laid the boots to him... but I was trying to make our encounter as brief as I could... and the turbo helped me with that...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts