1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
4,366 Posts
the styling is a bit too over done.......the body could be simpler. kind of similar to ferraris, lambos, etc. great styling, but too much is done for you. talk about leaps and bounds from r33 r34.......

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
fo shizzle that is the one they will use queues from. and trust me it will be fast.

and no it has queues from the aston martin. look at that and then the vanquish.

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
i just hope the rumors of the twin turbo VQ45 powerplant are for real :)

Btw...anyone besides me hear of the new 450Z coming out in 07? they are reporting it to have the same, but a little detuned powerplant of the GTR :tup:, roughly 380hp i believe.

·
Registered
57 Posts
im upset that they used the 350z-infinity body style. why not make something completely different or take the old r33 r34 and tweak it like the old days?

·
Registered
4,108 Posts
erm, in the old days, they took the same body style they were currently using. R32/33/34 were suped up grocery getters.

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
looks like in the article it's saying 430hp for the 450Z, compared to the 280hp of the 350Z.....

·
Registered
220 Posts
Good God thats a lot of power! 430 for the new 450Z?!?!?!? Wow thats gona be a beast. But not as much a beast as the GTR. Either way I bet insurance is going to be ass rapage.

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
one surprising thing is, is that nissan didn't build a seperate platform for the skyline, like they did in the past. :shrug: i guess they're trying to save money on R&D...which is a sad thing....

·
Banned
63 Posts
even sadder yet? it's gonna be using the Infiniti Q45 engine (4.5L V8). Nissan Japan begged to keep the RB26 but America was all like *spits tobacco* "we don't need no rice burnin' lawnmower engine to get us goin'. all we need is mayonaise sandwhiches and big ol' V8s hyuck!" *spits tobacco*

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
Father Anderson said:
even sadder yet? it's gonna be using the Infiniti Q45 engine (4.5L V8). Nissan Japan begged to keep the RB26 but America was all like *spits tobacco* "we don't need no rice burnin' lawnmower engine to get us goin'. all we need is mayonaise sandwhiches and big ol' V8s hyuck!" *spits tobacco*
Can we say "I'm racist"?:sigh:

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
too bad he has no clue....hence the ending of the platform.....so goes the powerplant and transmission.

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
it's not? i must be thinking of *******...hahaha

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
To answer the question which was asked in the title of this thread...

..Yes, our USDM ( ...& CDM!? :D ) shores WILL see this car! :tup:

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
FUjii13 said:
"hick" isn't a race.
Ok, then, a narrowminded asshole. Sound better?

I mean honestly, we could look at it like "look at all those 4bangers, all there good for is golfcarts"(and before someone makes a dumbass comment, yes I know golf karts are battery powered). Or you can look at it from the other point of view "V8s are just for stupid americans who want to distroy the enviroment"

and yea, I would consider it racist to be stereotyping people just becouse we want a V8 in a car, just like they would want a 4cyl, or V6(not sure witch that motor even is). Its all about judging people(and the tabacco was the part that I thought was the shitty part of it.)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts