Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
6,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey this pic was posted recently, and i just noticed, is it just me or does it looks like the headlight is molded into the fender? would make changing your lights out impossible! may just be the way the lights hitting it any ideas?

·
Registered
947 Posts
no your right, there is no seem in the body.. unless someone oops'd and took it out in PS

·
Registered
6,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i thought the same thing, but it looks like the whole kit was molded front and all, and i am usually pretty decent at spotting photoshops, and that looks pretty real, just seems 100% pointless

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Sorry not a photoshop that would be my car. Yes the angeleyes are molded to the fenders, the front is molded the rear is molded the sides are molded. Everythngs fiberglass and hasnt had any problems with cracks. All the projectors are esy to get out the turn signals i had to cut a piece out and they are accessible through behind the splash guards. If you want more pics let me know i have a million

·
Registered
947 Posts
squirt_0801 said:
Why would it be pointless. It looks good to me which is what matters. Plus Its one of a kind thats what i wanted
I agree good job, looks really clean without the seems

·
Registered
947 Posts
If you could, i wouldn't mind seeing them

·
Registered
947 Posts
Ya, i like it... wannna trade 6's ... the vid is kinda hard to see much but the pic's are great....thanks

·
Registered
947 Posts
awwwww. you sure... :( ... it was worth the try ... good job again

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
Squirt, I love your car! I think it's awesome how everythign is molded!!!

I need to PM you about what internals and nitrous you're running, because i'm planning on rebulding, and running a 150 shot...

but damn, that is one good looking 6!!!:tup: Keep up the good work

·
Registered
5,178 Posts
yeah, mad six mate :tup:
you made angel eyes look good, and the twotone leather is nice.

·
Registered
6,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
KansasMX6 said:
just seems 100% pointless
well now that you have talked about making the lights accessible, i say :tup: :tup: :tup:
i really do like the look of it, very smooth. If it is easy to work on then i supposrt it 100% looks good man, sorry if I came off sounding negative in the beginning.

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
Is that a coilpack in place of your disty? Mind PMing me some info on that. It'd be greatly appreciated.

metros

1 - 20 of 31 Posts