Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know that the intrack springs are a lot cheaper than the eibachs. I have heard bad things about the 4cyl guys with there eibachs. I hve a V6 and i was wondering what kinda drop am i going to see with intracks as compared with eibachs?? anyinfo will help

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
i have heard great things about eibach ask jorge. i have the INTRAX springs on my ride now. i am going to take them off and put on GC coilovers. the intrax and the eibachi read some where in PT that they drop it the same, that might be wrong but that is what was said on PT. i am very happy with my Intrax springs, i just want the GC on for the best ride and better handling and the adj feature. later man

Intrax for sell

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So you saw a good drop in your ride? about how much? HOw much you wanting to sale your springs for?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Eibach's

I just put the Eibach pro-kit on mine, and it lowered it about 1.5" all around. It handles like a damn go-cart :) The only thing is if you lower it you might want to go with new shocks too cause it makes it a stiffer/bumpier ride. But I'd prefer the Eibach's.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Are new shocks real expsensive what kinda and how much did you pay for yours Mac10 ????

·
Registered
42 Posts
I didn't do shocks, I wish I did now. The car doesn't seem to float like it did with the stock suspension anymore, but I still think its worth getting the springs. My springs were around $250, I didn't have enough right now to do both, so I just went with the springs. I'll do shocks at a later time though.

G

·
for a little bit more money. i go with coil over from ground control. but you dont need to listen to me. i had intrax front and eibachs rear, 95 v6. it handle better than i had eibachs all around. the stupid thing i spent almost $600. i wanted to go as low without coilover or cuttin it. it work for me..now i have rear intrax and front eibachs and dont know what to do withit.

·
Boostaholic
2,029 Posts
I have Intrax with Koni's adjustable shocks. Works better than fine, I think. I have adjusted the Konis at the softest for softer ride on city. Twist them harder and you're car is a totally different.
Mici

·
Registered
59 Posts
It's spelled Intrax, and they have a slightly lower drop than the Eibachs. The Eibachs are stiffer and therefore handle better. Alot of people complain about how soft the rear springs are on the Intrax. Bottom line, Intrax for show, Eibach for go, Ground control for both.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts