Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

So do yall allready have a mx6 club or is more of a probe club? I am going to be transfering down to Houston on January 12th and was just wondering.

·
Registered
76 Posts
No, I don't think we do down here, but we sure as hell need to have one thats for sure!...... There are a lot of badass friday and saturday night spots for imports and we need to be able to get together and show off our cars thats deserve some real respect.... So what im saying is if there isn't one already we need to get one together!

·
Registered
537 Posts
Sup to all my fellow Houstonians

I'd like to give a shout out to everyone from houston. My name is Gene and I live on the westside. We really need to start a mx6 club in houston. So lets get one started. Anyway, I also wanted to say that I am hosting a car show on January 20th. I don't know if anyone has heard of it, but its going to be bad ass. We will have dj's, booths, and prizes. Lots of cars from Miami Subs and other places will be there. If anyone wants more info, give me a call at 832-423-9545. Hey, if you guys just want to meet and have a coffee or something thats kool. We can begin the works of an MX-6 club in houston. Peace out...

·
Registered
76 Posts
mx6 club houston

hey, yeah we definatly need to get a club started........we need to set a date and place to meet at so we can discuss it further........anytime is cool for me........someone let me know something and ill be in..... later.....
-andrew-

·
Registered
4,302 Posts
Cool

Even though I dont drive a 6 anymore, I live in Houston. So if there is anything I can do to help out, just let me know.

Laterz,
Scooby

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
houstonprobes.com

a couple of buddies and are are starting a club in houston. it is a probe and mx-6 club. we accept all mx-6's and probes. we currently have about 12 members. including 2 mx-6's. we have a web site called http://www.houstonprobes.com but it is not ready yet. we also have another website called http://www.probemotorsports.com this one is up and running. we meet on the first saturday of every month at miami sub's off of westheimer and beltway8. we would really appretiate the turn out. thanks alot.

-- wes

·
Registered
28 Posts
Like KLZE PGT said... there is a Probe/MX6 club in Houston. It is very new and starving for members. We have already done some really cool stuff though. We had a Drag Meet at HRP. We are planning to go to MAS. Middle America Showdown is a Nation Probe MX6 Meet in Tulsa OK.

We will be out there tonight. But we meet the first Saturday of every month at 9:30 at Miami Subs. This is going to change though!! If you want more info please either show up tonight or email me at [email protected]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts