Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
K, i have found this 93 mx-6 v6 5-speed at a local dealer up here in canada, it has approximately 180,000km on it has been taken good care of mechanically, it has all options like power windows, locks, mirrors, moonroof, cruise, tilt, a/c, and denon tape deck with 10 disc changer. I think the only thing it does not have is leather. I'm goin to go look at it again this week with a buddy of mine. I have taken it for a quick drive power felt good engine sounded good..... I was able to hit 100km/h in 3rd in what I felt was a good time... well they got it listed for $9,995 cdn which is somewhere between $5,000 and $6,000 us.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Well

Hey I'm also from Canada. Toronto Ontario to be exact. Well in my opinon the deal is not a bad one at all but if you look around in autotrader or try http://www.autotrader.ca you might find one with less Km and at least a later year. I have a 1994 Ls Mx-6 and I bought mine for $14,900 with 72 000 km on it. My Mx-6 is fully loaded with leather intr. My suggestion is to look around a bit and try to find the best deal. You have to be patient when looking for cars and you have to look at a lot before you buy.

Keep searching is my opinon and good luck!

·
JDM Conversion
522 Posts
Hey, I'm from Montreal and I got mine for 12,500$ (cdn) with 76,000km on it. It's a '94 LS full loaded minus leather and sunroof. I just think 180,000km is a lot, maybe see if you can find one with lower milage or talk the price down a little. Just my opinion though...take care.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts