Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Come on guys, this doesn't seem like a real mx6 club. you got nothing going on!!!! I think maybe its because this "club" takes up too large an area. Im gonna talk to scooby about breaking off a part of it to form a seperate club where hopefully we can get some stuff going on. This would be a "florida" club. Just trying to spark some action up in here...

·
Registered
459 Posts
Well what are you trying to achieve? There arn't millions of 6's around each city and of the ones that there are whose wo say they're all going to be on here. I think this serves its purpose quite well. We're all able to help each other out I don't think people here have the illusion that there is going to be one big meet where all these 6's get together. Besides there are the regional forums if you want to organize local stuff do it there. I know the Toronto boys have gotten together and will most likely do it a few more times this summer and there are other people organizing things as well. I think this is a great board, it's no Audi World but lets not kind ourselves.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
as a member of the ny/nj club, i know what can be done. True, there are not many 6's but we have had one successful meet already and more to come in the future. I am moving down to miami in august and hopefully wanna get something started like we have up here in nj. Thats the reason for this post...

·
Registered
583 Posts
I've been posting to get a meeting going here in Tampa for a month now! So anyone who wants to get some things going email me.

·
Registered
583 Posts
CivicKiller & and all other Tamponians

I was going to see if we couldnt get some cars together out at Pier 60 on Saturday or Friday night. Maybe grab some food and cruise the strip. And whatever else you guys come up with. MX6's seem to turn heads down there, I guess cause they are rare, and I'm sure a few in a row will draw attention. Anywayz, I'm basically up for ideas. Lets here some responses

·
Registered
781 Posts
WHERES PIER 60? in tampa?
Its seems hard to get a large group of us together for anything it seems. Everyone is doing there own thing or they just don't keep themselves updated on this site.
I know personally i have given written out on paper and handed this web site to 8 MX6ers and they haven't posted anything on this site yet. Im not sure why.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Ok guys i've got three definites. Pier 60 is in Clearwater. Im in Lutz, so I could meet you guys on the way and you could follow me out. Just take 275 to Bearrs. And I'll meet you guys there. But email me if everyone is going for sure. I dont want to spend a perfectly good friday night alone. So here is the plan so far: Everyone meet at the Perkins, at the Bearrs exit of 275 around 9 or so. Then we'll either head out to Pier 60 or see Driven or something. I'm usually on aol IM under Jakneefive. Im gonna bring a 2000 Eclipse friend with me. Feel free to do the same. If you have any questions let me know. Try to RSVP me at 813-679-7753. If I dont pick up leave a message. See ya guys tomorrow.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Tampa meet?

What happened fri night I was at the perkins at bearss and 275 from 8:00 to 10:00, and nobody showed up.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts