Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
All I see is a Sad MX6 that's needing a Full Body Cut and Carbon Fiber Body

So sad to see cars like this. My car is getting closer to the rebuild.
Hope he's ok. GET NEW TIRES NEXT TIME AND STOP SPEEDING IN A CAR
YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT IT CAN DO ON WATER!!!

hahahah..

18'' Kumos are great in water.

Bartley

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Like only a FEW others in this thread, I don't find it funny at all. This is a dying breed of a car. Now that they are older, younger people are buying them for cheaper. Between the n00b idiots and the other idiots in general, the mx6 is losing it's value even faster. It's sad to see such cool cars being tossed around like beaters. :(

·
Premium Member
11,480 Posts
Mx6phanatic said:
Like only a FEW others in this thread, I don't find it funny at all. This is a dying breed of a car. Now that they are older, younger people are buying them for cheaper. Between the n00b idiots and the other idiots in general, the mx6 is losing it's value even faster. It's sad to see such cool cars being tossed around like beaters. :(
I totally hear ya there. I bought my car for 7900 approx 2 (maybe more) years ago with 45000 miles. Whats it worth now, private party value, in EXCELLENT condition with all options. $3,845

·
Premium Member
2,048 Posts
Yeah, wrecking mx-6s isnt fun... I'd know.

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Abstract_MX6 said:
It's a damn shame that so many MX-6's seem to meet their fate in wrecks.
Oh, and what's up with the name change Heather???

Hell, I was thinking about asking Sean to change mine.
how did you change your name? i was looking for that option, lol

·
Premium Member
1,726 Posts
I crushed Travis' (naberhoodplaya) car last week. I can't stress enough that you guys and gals need to take care of these cars as well as yourselves. I've ended up buying to many wrecked sixes and sold parts to to many people that have died in them. I can see why you guys think its funny, but, I walked past that car (and about 30 others) every other day for 5 months and just felt like crying.

·
Banned
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
I didn't mean to post this pic so everyone would get all upset about it....It just looked funny....I'm sorry if it has hurt anyone's feelings, it was not intended to do that...I am a very safe driver, but I cant vouch for anyone else. I cant help what other people do in their cars. It was just an ironic pic cause it looked like the smiley. It is sad to know that many, many kids die in not only sixes but all kinds of cars. Sorry to offend anyone...

Heather

·
Registered
960 Posts
Wow Hughes, I never really thought about the fact that the parts you have are from wrecked 6s. I mean, I knew thats where they were from, but never thought about how you have to see such an awsome car in such a depressed state all the time.

-Sean

·
Registered
711 Posts
No need to apologize Heather. Believe me, once I saw the smiley and the back end of that 6, I did snicker slightly. The only thing that I can actually say makes me feel better about seeing such beautiful cars wrecked is the fact that it's becoming such a rare car that we're almost a part of an elite group of car enthusiats. (damn I know I jacked up the spelling of that)

Anyway, seeing a car as beautiful as yours Heather, I can always smile knowing that a nice group of 6's are in very caring hands.

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
all these pictures remind me of a bad nightmare i had awhile ago. :cry:

·
Registered
1 Posts
This post is pretty old, I had to make a new profile i forgot my password and email that i originally had under Nayberhoodplaya. That was my first mx6, i was on i94 leaving Brookfield on my way to the east side of Milwaukee. It was raining hard and my tires were inadequate, I hydroplaned doing a 180 and rear pasenger side smacked into the median. I was able to drive it to the shop I frequented at the time. Luckily nobody injured and it was only my car that was involved in the incident. Since then I have purchased 2 other Mx6's and another vehicle from Hughes46. I currently drive a Mazdaspeed 6 and I make sure I always have good tires so this dont happen again. Be safe everyone.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts