Votes: 4 44.4%
  • All black

Votes: 4 44.4%
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yup, my new project for in the evenings. Plan is to do 1 part per day sanding. Should be done in a few weeks. Actually still debateing to recover or just paint the inserts.

·
Premium Member
7,067 Posts
Black and gray. Black panels with gray alcantara inserts.

·
Its not butter?!!!!1
4,968 Posts
^That or black & tan. I think black & white is a little too ricer-ish... too many bad examples I've seen I guess

:shrug:

·
Josh Bannings = 1
3,178 Posts
Black and White is rice to me as well.

Black and Tan would go well with certain exterior paint schemes, but not with the metallic gray that Stealth has.

I think either black with black , or black with gray would work great for an interior paint scheme.

·
Premium Member
11,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well the car is getting re-painted as well but its going to stay generally the same tone.

Probablly going to go with a black and grey. All black I think would be a bit to much. :shrug:

Plus I have grey sunvisors and moonroof liner.

·
Banned
2,630 Posts
all black

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
black, dark gray, with red piping and stitching.

·
Premium Member
11,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The visors are a bitch to re-cover without ruining them. Thats why I went with grey in the first place.

Black and dark grey it is. :) I will be having all next week off work so I will see what I cant get finished.

·
Premium Member
6,941 Posts
Black and gray for the motherfuckin win. Your car is a color that you could do the interior plastic body color and it would look good. What are you doing for seats?

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I have black "mazdaspeed" seats in the front. Only thing left tan on the interior is the rear seat which I will probablly have upholstered.

Already got the seatbelts swapped out for black as well.

·
Banned
2,630 Posts
Nice seats.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts