Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well to start ive wanted to race my dad for a while now, knowing full well that he would whoop me somethin fierce but i just wanted to know how bad so here it goes...

I leave the church where my daughter was just baptised and thought that my dad had left earlier. as im waiting for the light a bright puple monster pulls behind me, rolls back a bit and then pulls next to me. It happenes to be my dad who had waited for me just for this moment. he happens to be the proud owner of a hand built from the ground up 1969 gtx with a 440 fully blown engine pushing about 600 hp. so as we wait for the light to turn he starts his brake torque. its then i realize my mistake. his wheels are already spinning and the car is not moving forward at all. the light turnsgreen and we go. when i shift form first to second im at his door and after that he was gone.

like i said before, i knew he would kill me but it was still my favorite race yet. and theres nothing like seeing the ass end of a 69 gtx squirreling side to side in front of you after having just been left in the dust.

to this day he still wont let me drive the damn thing

·
Registered
379 Posts
GoRbaD said:
He happens to be the proud owner of a hand built from the ground up 1969 gtx with a 440 fully blown engine pushing about 600 hp
I think I'm about to splooge my pants... :eek:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts