Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Nice Vehicles. Very Nice paint Job on the 6. Wheels look great. Bike looks awesome. :tup:

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
car looks good, needs an intercooler or something in that opening lol, and the bike looks awesome too, is it stretched or does it just look that way cause its lowered

·
Its not butter?!!!!1
4,968 Posts
hmm.. so the bike is a ninja I'm assuming, but what year and model? whats been done to it? Both look great though.

·
Registered
3,883 Posts
loL, all the mx6 ppl bored out of their mind from doin nothin on Christmas Day unite! :p

Love what u've done with the mx6, the paint job is awesome :tup: But it DEF needs something to cover/fill the huge gap in the front, it looks weird otherwise :freak:

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
loL, all the mx6 ppl bored out of their mind from doin nothin on Christmas Day unite! :p

Love what u've done with the mx6, the paint job is awesome :tup: But it DEF needs something to cover/fill the huge gap in the front, it looks weird otherwise :freak:

lol right on...both points...car looks sweet otherwise...

and 62cents a litre

holy hanna banana its highschool all over again

·
Registered
951 Posts
love em' both!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ok thanks everyone for your honest opinions. I'll try to answer all the questions now. When I bought my body kit it was the worst I ever seen so I had to do a lot of modifications to make it fit that good! That's why the hood doesn't meet the bumper perfectly. Yes my bike is stretched 6 inches but it's not a ninja. It is a 97' honda cbr 600 f3. Good guess though! I was actually thinking about selling the bike. Any offers!

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
what size wheels and tires??

·
Its not butter?!!!!1
4,968 Posts
. It is a 97' honda cbr 600 f3. Good guess though! I was actually thinking about selling the bike. Any offers!
I'm not interested as I bought a new Daytona 675 last spring, but I'd offer $4,500-$5,500 considering what it is (year and model wise) in relation to its appearance mods.
:shrug:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts