Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been pretty busy and it has been awhile since I've dropped in. Thought I'd just throw up a few pictures from my trip to Panama City Beach a couple weeks ago...

Condo I stayed at...

·
Registered
3,883 Posts
The best picture is of the Mustang.... :)

·
Premium Member
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've never been to the western part of Florida. Where are all the ladies at? That beach is empty.

Nice mustang though.
We stayed about 6 miles east of where the big MTV spring break stuff was going on at. We went down to that part of the beach one day to meet up with some people and it reeked of beer, piss, and vomit haha. I guess you could say we stayed where it was more "scenic" which in my opinion was much more enjoyable. I intentionally tried to take a picture with no people in it for that reason but trust me there were some nice ladies staying at our condo also....as well a a buncha old retired people from Canada haha.

If you check out the first picture you can see a ton of people out on the beach just a few resorts down from me..I guess they had some tiki bar thing right on the beach as part of the resort.

·
Registered
3,883 Posts
It is insane how many cars you'll see in the resort/timeshare/hotel parking lots that have ONTARIO license plates....

·
Registered
3,883 Posts
Careful when u get to those marshlands...i've heard of gator attacks being an issue...

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
panama was good when i went last year.. but my god miami blew that shit out of the water!

when i was in panama it was ALL big trucks from georgia and regular vehicles from indiana.

i stayed at the princess when i was there. what condo were you at?

·
Premium Member
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
panama was good when i went last year.. but my god miami blew that [shizzle] out of the water!

when i was in panama it was ALL big trucks from georgia and regular vehicles from indiana.

i stayed at the princess when i was there. what condo were you at?
I stayed at the Emerald Isle Condos....it is one of the first couple high-rise condos when you start getting into the more populated area of pcb.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts