Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yes its true. my car was totaled at 8:00 tonight. a Jeep Grand Cherokee tried to merge into my lane and destroyed the entire passenger side of my car. the fender is crushed like a pop can, the door is pushed all the way in, the rocker is pushed about one foot in. the freaking idiot came into my car at almost a 45 degree angle when i was traveling at about 45 mph. my car went up on two wheels and every thing in my glove box flew out and hit me in the face. now the fender rubs on my new yokohama tire. but im ok. the doctor said i have a cervical strain. yes its going to be tough finding a new 5 speed Touring Sedan. i had named this one Ivy. RIP Ivy. now to find Ivy II.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Hope you can find another one man. Were any of your mods destroyed and are you swappin them all over to a future 6gt? (Just out of curiosity not greed)

·
Registered
934 Posts
Glad to hear you're ok! Sucks about your ride, you'll find another, and it starts all over again.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
shannonlujan said:
Hope you can find another one man. Were any of your mods destroyed and are you swappin them all over to a future 6gt? (Just out of curiosity not greed)
im pretty sure that all the mods are ok. the only thing im worried about is maybe the front spring is possibly damaged because the whole fender is caved in. im hopping to find another car just like it.

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
sorry to hear about your car man
did he have full insurance?

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
im pretty sure that he had full coverage. the other driver and his passenger left in an amulance. they werent seriously injured. both of them were walking around outside just fine.

·
Registered
9,228 Posts
damn man that sucks.

At least your ok, good luck finding another 626.

·
Banned
148 Posts
you should have taken an ambulance also, then you coulda bling bling a fat escalade on 22's, that what them guys were thinkin, good to hear your ok though

·
Registered
601 Posts
lol........

·
I knows sumpthin
8,277 Posts
whore me up!!

·
Registered
489 Posts
...sorry man, very sorry, you are going through what we all fear, good to know that you are o.k... any insurance?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts