1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,460 Posts
Good start :)

·
Registered
965 Posts
It's pretty cool. Good start. But it would look better if you took off the front license plate.

·
Registered
618 Posts
very nice and clean. i like the wheels. good job!:tup: :tup:

·
Premium Member
7,067 Posts
Haha. your friend does look like the Rock's little brother. :lol:

But yeah man, great start and those rims are tiiiiight!

·
Premium Member
7,196 Posts
IceMan MX-6 said:
It's pretty cool. Good start. But it would look better if you took off the front license plate.

It really pisses me off that we need front license plates in Missouri, are they not required in Alabama? I've never been there. What's the point of having one anyway. Every state except those around me that I've been to didn't require it.

·
Premium Member
7,067 Posts
not required here in Louisiana. I'm glad too, because they just ruin the lines of a nice car like ours.

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Looks good, what size rims are those, they fill the wheel wells nicely, definatly a good start.

-Bryce

·
Registered
9,228 Posts
Looks great, lovin that color.

That color goes great with the rims

·
Registered
290 Posts
i just got a ticket for not havin a front licence plate.. 200 dollar fine...
o btw i like your car :) keep up the good work

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
18' ADR's....I'mma try to see if i can fit some 20's in about a year and a half....I know 19's'll fit...20's is gonna be pushin it though..Imma have to get some extra skinny tires..but for now i'm satisfied..holla...

·
Registered
4,484 Posts
looks good.. need to drop it a little tho.. those bigger rims make it look like a monster truck haha. thats ok.. there was a new accord around here with like 19"s.. and i swear it was a foot and a half off the ground.. looked WICKED gay. -- and you need front license plate in NH too.. got my car in MA.. didnt even have a front plate frame/holder thing.. tried to just keep it up in my window.. my mechanic/inspection guy [my uncle haha].. got all pissed at me.. so i had to screw the thing to my bumper =(

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Yo DaWg...DoSe Be SuM TiiiigHt RiMz...yA hErD!

No, I'm only kidding. Those rims look very nice on the car, and I can't wait to see how it all turns out. Nice job!

Ryan

·
Registered
376 Posts
Hey man gotta admit those are some nice rims. Keep up the good work. With 20's will you be able to turn the steering? lol Once again nice ride.:D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts