Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally ive figured out how to use my scanner and here is the fruits of my magazine collecting

·
Registered
510 Posts
I believe I would like a copy of that Magizine!

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
730 Posts
Funny, it extols the virtues of 4WS and then ends it off with "and that's why its available on the sedan and not the coupe." Fast forward to 1989 model year...

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
man i would a set of 4WS rims!!

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i think thats cause it was talking about the added lane change stability and the assistance in low speed ( see parking ) manuvers, though it was considering that the mx version was more for sporting and wouldnt be assisted in that pourpose by the 4ws setup.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Did the 626 have the 4WS up til the late 90s or was it only the MX-6? (everywhere but NA, that is).

·
Registered
494 Posts
The 88's sedan had 4WS, then the 89 MX6 coupe had 4WS, then it was dropped. At least that's how I understand it.

·
Registered
694 Posts
The rims on that stock black MX-6 really suits the 1st gen better than the 4WS Swirlies imho. Kinda makes me wanna get mine clean/polished..
Hmmmmm. I still have mine, and I never thought about having them polished! I wonder how much to have someone do that to make 'em look like chrome?:idea:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts