Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, we had the MX6 meet in Dallas yesterday (4/8/01), only 2 cars showed up--thanks a lot guys.

Well, Iwhipv8nasty and I made the best of it. He showed me his car, which is pretty sweet, and pretty fast. He has intake and exhaust. Sounds real good.

Well, we cruised around Whiterock for a while, hoping more MX6ers would show up. Then on the way out, we got the opportunity!!

His clutch is f'd up, so he wanted to race from about a 40mph punch. We did, and he won, more than once!! That exhaust is SWEETTTT SOUNDING! We only got up to 80 or 90mph though (I was scared of getting a ticket). It was fun.

yeah, thanks Iwhip, remember you asking about if my A/C worked? Well, you jinxed me, cause it quit working as soon as I left :(!!! It is the clutch on the compressor--it is slipping or something.

We had a good time despite of the "no-shows". Lots of women out there jogging and such.

·
Registered
666 Posts
I never heard about it bro. I couldn't have made it anyway. I was in Lubbock watching EVERCLEAR and MATCHBOX 20 in concert! WHOOOOOP!
It was soooo bad ass.
Anyway, if we have a get together this summer, maybe with TXPOC or something, count me in, I just need to know in advance :D

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
[email protected]!!!!

jiffy... I totally forgot all about it. I'm so pissed now b/c I really wanted to go. I should have written it down or something. I am so sorry for not showing. I will be at the next one with a 6 pack for each of you. I'm getting exhaust in a couple of weeks with 2.5 inch piping from the maifold back. Don't worry though, nothing ricerish. let's have another meeting mid may sometime b/c I'll be out of school.

·
Registered
37 Posts
yea, I got a 2.25 pipe from the cat back, and a new muffler, my friend was driving it, and I was outside, it sound so good. I love the sound of it in the 5 grand and upwards range. The exaust tone on a mx6 is some of the nicest out their.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts