ZE Straight Neck IM and TB - Provisionally sold
KL36 Ecu & JE50 VAF - provisionally sold
J-spec 1 piece projector headlamps - Provisionally sold
J-spec Tails - £50
J-spec Fogs - £50
Switches - £??
Digital Climate Controller - £25
BOSE Subwoofer and CD player - provisionally sold
J-spec Folding mirrors and switch (may have 2 sets of these) - £75 (1 set Provisionally sold)

Spoiler brake lights available, I have 2 at £25 each + postage

We have 1 day to strip the car so only bolt on bits are being removed then the car will be disposed of. Any parts not requested by Wednesday will go on Ebay.

This is the car

PM's welcome

·
Premium Member
999 Posts
PM sent78

·
Banned
1,507 Posts
What are the door windows and the door seals like Paul? If they're in good nick do you fancy getting them off in one piece for me?

Ben.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Are you willing to ship the Ecu/Vaf to Australia?

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Hold that middle horn piece for me with the diamond shape on it, man theres a few things i need i hate being broke!

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi all, parts are being removed Wednesday so please be patient.

Ben, I have 2 j-spec doors already here with perfect glass so you can have that but the seals on this car are shot as its been stood so long.

Xgenuwinex. Yes I'll ship no problem but it aint going to be cheap, all the prices are UK collection prices so i'll have to get a shipping quote. Last ones I sent to Oz cost £40 I think.

JL, no problem buddy, you know i'll sort you out.

Willem, ok but you will have to pay shipping, unless you want to collect.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have marked the parts which are provisionally sold.

·
Banned
1,507 Posts
Thanks windy.

Do you want to bring em to Japfest? Or would you like me to come collect?

Ben.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Cant make japfest mate, too busy trying to make ends meet and pull work in. I've had to get help off a mate with this latest breaker car as I cant afford the outlay on my own. Times are tough, otherwise i'd be there.

You can collect pretty much anytime off me if you are free, but the red car isnt being broken til Wednesday. The doors, glass and jspec bumpers are all at my lockup so thats no problem. Would like to get as much old stuff shifted as soon as poss and have a good clear out. If you could collect soon that would really help.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
most parts now provisionally sold so please ask soon if you need anything so it can be removed on Wednesday.

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Hi Paul,

Just some info on your breaker:

So it came to the UK in 1997.

The vehicle details for K971 BJA are:

Date of Liability 01 05 2009
Date of First Registration 09 09 1997
Year of Manufacture Not Available
Cylinder Capacity (cc) 2490CC
CO2 Emissions Not Available
Fuel Type Petrol
Export Marker Not Applicable
Vehicle Status SORN Not Due
Vehicle Colour RED
Vehicle Type Approval null
The information contained on this page is correct at the time of enquiry.
Vehicle Excise Duty Rate for vehicle
6 Months Rate £101.75
12 Months Rate £185.00

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hi Paula, already did a check myself just to be sure it was ok. Thanks hun

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
hell yeah, JB looking good again!

Nite nite, catch you in the morning.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Do me a favour windy, can you hack the cloth off the back part of the passenger seat! I need the whole of the cover only, which can be cut from the back at the botom, where it joins the seat base??

Will pay for postage? We are quite then for the De cat;-)

Mike

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
sorry mike, crazy as it sound but someone has already asked for the 2 pieces behind the seats with the map slots. Sorry mate, i'll see what I can do next time.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
having a breaking day tomorrow so if anyone wants to pop round for bits they are welcome. The car is at a mates house so i'm going over to help strip it and sort out packaging etc, then the car will be collected for disposal.

Had a 9 hour nightmare picking it up. The usual trailer I get was out so we got a bigger one. Couldnt go over 50 without it wobbling so it took 2 and half hours to get there. Then the car had been stood since 2005 so the brakes were stuck solid, battery was flat and refused to move. Had to take the wheels off and free the brakes then load it up on the trailer. Finally left St Helens at 6pm with 130 miles to get home.

The jeep we borrowed to tow it wouldnt go over 45 with the car on the back and needed water every 30 minutes so it took 4 hours to get home but thats not the best bit. With 3 miles to go we met a very steep hill, as we neared the top, with the jeep struggling to make 15mph in 2nd, the strain was too much on the mazda. Despite it being in gear, with the handbrake on and the winch attached, it slid the back wheels off the trailer!!!

Luckily it couldnt go any further but it made getting it off a PITA at 10pm I can tell you. Jacks, bricks and understanding neighbours were all required. Luckily it wasnt outside my house so I helped get it off, jumped in the jeep and dragged the trailer another half hour back to my place.

A long day, but all our roadtrips are a bit of an adventure usually.

·
Registered
269 Posts
sorry mike, crazy as it sound but someone has already asked for the 2 pieces behind the seats with the map slots. Sorry mate, i'll see what I can do next time.

Hi mate,
I actually only need the right hand bolster from the passenger seat, I have someone that will use it to repair my drivers bolster.

Mike

1 - 20 of 25 Posts