Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lots of Left drivers side headlight pics, click here. On the new page that pops up, Click on the links to see the pics.

Lots of right side headlight pics, click here.

I can include all the bulbs and sockets. The right side headlight is all good except the upper bracket broke off. You can easily make a metal bracket out of a thin piece of metal that you can bend into a shape so that it bolts to the radiator support and then screw it into the back headlight housing to hold it into position, I did this on the left headlight before cause the upper bracket was already broke on it. The right headlight is worth about 150, I will sell it for $100.

The left headlight has lots of damage to the housing on the back side of the headlight, see pics. The lens on the front is not broken or damaged, and the headlight is not damaged inside, just the plastic housing on the back has the damage, the headlight will look good on the car, you actually don't even really need to fix the back of it, it will still work and look good. Again you just have to make custom brackets and screw them into the housing to secure the headlight in place, which just rests on top of the bumper and you just secure it to the radiator support. This headlight should still be worth at least $60.

I am parting out the whole car, I have another thread in the parting out section of the forum with more info, click here for that thread. 1993 MX6 LS 2.5L 5spd

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
jeez that was quick, but the price was cheap. Wish I could get rid of my especs that fast.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Right - thanks for quick transaction. Headlights traveling to Europe :)

·
Registered
451 Posts
Headlamps are in home!!! :) Thanks!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts