Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ello ello ello, Right since I never got round to shifting these last time and I have come across them again in the garage, these are up for sale. I want this stuff shifted or it will be skipped as it is no use to me and just getting in the way.

What we have is:

UKDM 1 rear light cluster.
Jspec 1 KLZE IM.
Jspec Both front lights with both indicators.
Jspec 1 rear spoiler with inbuilt brake light.
Jspec 3 piece front splitter minus the centre piece so only 2 piece :jump:.
Jspec side spats (I think but they do look good on the car).

All parts a bit dirty as they have been stored for a long time. The spoiler and other bits will need a lick of paint as they are a bit scratched and marked. And one of the front splitter pieces has split damage but is still together and repairable.

The price is £100 for the lot collected, and I will not post as I simply do not have the time packaging or inclination to mess about with this lot.

All bits in Coventry for anyone interested, and I will hold for two weeks before they are scrapped out :tup:

PARTS

From this car

·
Registered
492 Posts
Are you willing to split? Sure there will be plenty of takers on here. I want the 'ze inlet manifold, but don't need anythign else.

If it means taking everything, I will do.

·
No one told me about this
1,426 Posts
No shipping? Jamo would u be willing to pick the stuff up and ship it to me? I would like the headlights/fogs and if willing the front bumper

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
i'll take the lot, let me know when i can come and get it via pm.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
PM sent Jamo, we can sort this out between us so we both get what we want. Give me a ring mate.

·
Super Moderator
1,083 Posts
Damn It!! Why do I always miss these things. I really need a new set of headlights and the JDM ones are the ones I want.
Make the UK for sale section your homepage?

Mark

1 - 9 of 9 Posts