Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all, drove a 260 mile round trip today to remove parts from a breaker car so heres what I have.

JDM headlights in great condition - SOLD TO PAULG

Stainless Sill plates with screws and fixings - SOLD TO PAULG

JDM guage cluster in KMH showing 199,000 kms - $50 + shipping

KL36 ECU and JE50 VAF - SOLD ON EBAY

JDM foglight switch + plug and wiring SOLD TO PAWEL_MX6

PM's welcome

·
Registered
451 Posts
PM sent :)

299$ for JDM headlamps? Great price mate!

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Sorry Med, Poul has 1st refusal on the fog switch + some of the other parts as he pm'd earlier.

Be quick if you want anything!

·
Registered
451 Posts
Fog light switch and spoiler break light are sold! ;)

Send PM fast couse You can negotiate prices ;)

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ECU and VAF sold for $200 on Ebay

·
Registered
401 Posts
I am...... || ...... this close to buying one of ur jdm headlightson ebay... ugh! sorry for the tease, gotta figure out how bad i want these

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
better figure it out soon mate, had 3 people askin about them already.

1 set are e-specs, 1 set are JDM's

1st to pay wins!!

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
if anyone wants to make offers on this stuff then try me. Only thing i'm not sure of is prices for shipping some of the bits but i'm reluctant to pack it up for quotes until its sold.

Shipping will be charged at cost unless included in the sale.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
headlight price dropped to $275 for a quick sale.

If they dont sell i'll just put em on my car and sell the e-specs instead.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
forgot to say, I removed all this stuff myself, with a mate and the guage cluster has all 3 wiring connectors and some wiring in case its needed for the conversion.

The j-specs come with all bulbs and wiring connectors where possible (pics available).

Sills come with all screws and mounting tabs.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
bump, I have more J-spec headlights arriving Tuesday.

Basically I have 1 pair of j-spec headlights $250 shipped, 1 pair of j-spec fogs $120 shipped, 1 pair of j-spec tails $120 shipped and a jdm 180kph dash cluster (offers).

I'm open to trades on everything or sell the job lot for $450 shipped to save sending multiple parcels. Prices are rock bottom for this stuff so please no low ballers.

I'm looking for a decat/test pipe and any performance stuff, lowering springs/shocks, decent speakers, anything cool really.

If anyones got a turbo kit for a v6 then i'd be willing to talk about a deal.

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Bump for a great seller, that dash is hard to get and that is a cheap price, someone should jump on that one.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
anyone want anything? I have 2 pairs of j-spec fogs now, a j-spec spoiler brake light, guage cluster, genuine side pods and lip spoiler in thunder grey (centre piece missing + cracked), j-spec tails and e-spec tails.

Also have another j-spec coming in so shout me if you want anything off that car like the ecu, vaf, cams, IM, headlights etc.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I will have more headlights, KL36 ECU & JE50 Vaf, spoiler brake lights and a set of folding mirrors tomorrow when I pick up another j-spec breaker car.

PM if you are interested in parts. Shipping will be from the UK so no body parts i'm afraid.

·
Registered
605 Posts
hey mate, could you post a couple of pix of the tails please ?
thanks.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
Registered
605 Posts
hhmmmnn..
I like the look, and think these would look great on my black mx6. but I have to wait for my subi to sell before I can make any more purchases for it :(

once it does sell, I'll be in touch with you for both tails and headlamps.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Only 1 set of tail and 1 set of headlamps left + set of folding mirrors. Nearly everything else is sold so be quick.

The stuff is also listed on ebay so its not going to last long and most people want like $400 for headlights on ebay so mine are cheap.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts