Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts
2 questions before I make up my mind to empty my savings :p

are jspecs direct hook up or is modification required ?
also, how much difference between these and aspecs ?

jspecs perfect fit to especs but for aspec you need to make some modification, take a look on some old post on forum.

Windy - thanks for brake light :) I've already install this on my car and spoiler looks great! :)

Discussion starter · #23 ·
You only need to make some small wiring mods to get them in coz the j-specs have seperate side/main/full beams indiviually. LOADS of guys have fitted them so hunt around and ask someone who has them. They are like 10 times better than a-specs, in fact ANYTHING is better than a-specs! Most people say that low beam is brighter than a-spec full beam.

I've sold around 20 sets of lights to people, no-one has ever moaned about fitting or wiring so they must be easy to do, check my itrader feedback (17) for re-assurance.

cool guys, thank you.

I so have to learn how to use the search function effectively, when I typed in my search it gave me tons of threads, some not even related to jspecs, but that just had "spec" somewhere in it....

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.