Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my previous post on this Question was locked for some reason and this guy totally bitched at me for asking it and called me lazy cause i didn't "search" this site. i read them and i didn't really understand everything. Well for his F**kin information i did do research and if he could properly read i even posted a link of one of my findings to see if it was similar or not. I'm sry but i dunno who pissed in his cheerios that morning but is this the kind of treatment that someone gets when they ask a question?? It pretty much showed me how "great" this site is. Maybe the fellow canadians can help me PLEASE, and please don't lock my post.

here's the post b4:
http://www.mx6.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=81514

considering that this is an MX6 site i thought you ppl would know the most about this. ALL i wanted to know was if the site i found can be used and if there was anythign else i really needed. I'm not very good with wireing, and i have no instructions or wireing diagrams with these, if anyone has anythign of this sort can ya please post it? thanx:)

·
Registered
177 Posts
wow..
Sorry I got no info on the mirrors... but about the mirrors in the locked post.....

I agree with your paragraph above....

Tommy

·
baaaaaaaaaad Honda.
3,857 Posts
I have the mirrors, it's not an easy job for a novice wirer. I used a 9 volt battery to check which wire on the mirrors did what, then lined them up with the original wires for the OEM mirrors. You need a reley and an extra set of wires through the door for the power folding. I guess I should have down a little FAQ about them, but I'm too busy at the moment.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts