Premium Member
10,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone disagree?

he's a complete fuggin moron.

·
Its not butter?!!!!1
4,968 Posts
He is seriously a kid. I talk to Joey (/FS-ZE Freak) on MSN some times, once he brought that Jeremy kid over to the convo, and I swore he has 15. Such an immature, stupid kid, it wasn't even funny.
:rolleyes: That convo lasted 10 minutes then I left... I just couldn't take it anymore then that.
Yes i very much agree, he is a moron.

·
Premium Member
5,824 Posts
Joey is a cool guy. Dumb choice with girls but still neat.

Yes JLCust is a tard and I always confuse him with things that suck d ick.

·
Premium Member
9,394 Posts

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
if u dont talk cars, then hes alright in my books, kind of quirky.

joey, im glad he broke up with the bitch of a whore Val, she was a skank playing with his mind.

and um, that is all.

feen

·
Its not butter?!!!!1
4,968 Posts
He's doing okay now with that stupid broad. She isn't worth a pinch of chicken shit. God I pray for the day he'll fully understand that. He can do SO much better then that ho. If only he really knew... its frusterating to see. Hes such a good guy, with such a huge heart.... too bad hes wasting it on Val, of all people :rolleyes:

·
Its not butter?!!!!1
4,968 Posts
it was pretty short lived, but yeah that was the icing on the cake of all bad ideas. :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
6,941 Posts
JL drives me crazy, I love his mod list in his sig, full of JDM shit, most of which he doesn't even have yet. Fuck him, I'm the mx6.com JDM king.

·
Its not butter?!!!!1
4,968 Posts
^ oh shit, thats a cuss. Yeah I have mods, that I dont actually have yet.

What drives me FUCKING NUTS!!!!! is when people hold the "Misteres" on a podium. If people only knew the Mistere badging was just that, a badge and a label on the pink slip they'd stop with the fanboyism. No a "canadian LS" is not a Mistere (I had an RS Mistere) and no the Mistere isn't anything other then a stupid little badge that goes on the trunk. NOTHING else. When will they get it honestly?
Fuck it gets annoying. Hes alll about the mistere edition stuff..... like.... I'm at a loss for words. he PM'ed me asking how to fit the Mistere CD deck into a regular USD LS, I didn't even bother replying. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
yep the mystere was actually every single 2g mx6, just like every single mx5 was a miata and every mx3 was a predecia.(or how ever the fuck they spelled it) How ever in the states only the miata label stuck and in canada only some cars were labeled, at random it seems, with the mystere badge.

·
Premium Member
11,480 Posts
My little nut swinger is rather annoying. He has absolutely no idea what he is doing to his car. I am glad he changed his sig too.

http://www.mx6.com/forums/2g-mx6-general/222711-ebay-headlights.html

The other guy in this thread thought I was talking to him... I guess he is my new apprentice. :p
Threads like this is why I lack of going into 2g at all anymore. If they had at all searched even for 2 minutes (the time it took him to post the thread) he would have found another 20 threads where I preach about angel eyes, projectors, and halogen to HID conversion crapness. I am so tired of repeating myself, I want to post to help these kids out but I feel like I have better shit to do.

·
Registered
384 Posts
JL drives me crazy, I love his mod list in his sig, full of JDM [shizzle], most of which he doesn't even have yet. [fizzle] him, I'm the mx6.com JDM king.
Can I be the JDM queen? (no ****) Rofl ;)

BTW does he think m-edition stands for "Mystere Edition" or something?

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Really? How many times is this guy going to suggest that he be made a mod?

From chef's describe the mods thread

Ragincanadian-wishes he had as many jdm parts as me

JLCustomizing-coolest guy in the world, wish i could be like him
Also I'm sick of hearing of his jdm conversion [shizzle]. No one cares anymore. The self-titled jdm expert has installed what; lights and a shiny badge?

·
Premium Member
5,824 Posts
And the fact that it isn't 2002 any more....

Really? How many times is this guy going to suggest that he be made a mod?

From chef's describe the mods thread

Also I'm sick of hearing of his jdm conversion [shizzle]. No one cares anymore. The self-titled jdm expert has installed what; lights and a shiny badge?

·
Premium Member
9,394 Posts
Exactly. He also takes the knowledge from my threads and passes it off as his own. I know more about the mx6 in it's different forms around the world than he ever will.

·
Premium Member
6,941 Posts
Nah, I don't wanna pick on him. No matter how hard he tries my car will always be sexier than his. Kauai Blue > Silver.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts