Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know where i can buy a JLZE engine for my mx6, and it really worth the money, i mean I almost have 200hp anyway but with mods it is going to be worth the money thanks.

·
Registered
134 Posts
The engine in which you are referring to is called a KLZE. Yes, I think it's worth it. Another route is Turboing your 03. This costs more, but will give even more power. You can find more by doing a search on this site as well as http://www.probetalk.com Also I doubt if you have anywhere close to 200 hp if the only mods you have are what's listed on your sig. The chip will only add a couple hp if that, even though they market it as giving more. If you really think you have close to 200 hp take it to a dyno to check; this will tell you where you're at now and probably help you in figuring out what you want to add to your car.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
just to point out right there, that if every after makert product gave u ever hp they say they do, then everbodies car would fall, i remember reading about stuff like, they say an exhaust will give UPTOO, 12hp (yeah right), i guess if u have like a turbo or supercharger, or some other mods that WORK WELL, with the exhaust, just depends on the condition of the engine u have and how well everything works to gether, but just take it to dyno, they can tell u for sure, good luck man

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
just to point out right there, that if every after makert product gave u ever hp they say they do, then everbodies car would fly, i remember reading about stuff like, they say an exhaust will give UPTOO, 12hp (yeah right), i guess if u have like a turbo or supercharger, or some other mods that WORK WELL, with the exhaust, just depends on the condition of the engine u have and how well everything works to gether, but just take it to dyno, they can tell u for sure, good luck man

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
it has been to a dyno so shut the hell up yall, you people can't even trust a guy with the same car as you all. You people are stupid.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
exhaust added 6 hp, K&N added 4, and the JEt computer chip added 20hp, equalling out to 194hp, do yall get it now smart people.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Actually, what is stupid is getting ignorant on people when they are just trying to look out for the best interests of the MX6/Probe community. Okay, maybe your car does make 194HP. Well then you can help all of us by sharing information about your setup and showing us your dyno results.

Hopefully you will take this into consideration in your future posts.

[Edited by bigjeff on 12-03-2000 at 10:47 PM]

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
dude dont get ill, i was never ever saying it didnot have 194hp, i was just re stating what i have read, sorry if u read in to what i wrote the wrong way, i like everybody on here, and wish them the best of luck, we all just look out for each other, i wish i had 194hp, really all i want is about 210 or so, i would be happy.(sorry my post got on there twice, it made me look even more stupid haha)

·
Registered
257 Posts
yeah, can you show dyno plots of the chip? it will clear up that age old debate if it works or not.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yo I'll come right out and say this...if your Jet chip boosted yer hp by 20 then I'll eat my hat. prove it.

·
Registered
257 Posts
i'll do more than eat my hat =)
but good taste tells me not to post what it is.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I mean cmon. Summit advertises that a UR UDP will give you "up to" 37 horses to the wheels. Uh Huh!! BS.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Not that I'm doubting you may have gotten 20 hp from the chip but in another post you made the same day as this you stated that you were getting a JET chip for your car that was supposed to add 18 hp. Did you get it put in on the 3rd and have it dynoed betwween the two posts you made that day?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts