Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Upon some wikipedia reading while i am avoiding studying i came upon this:

"Almost everything was an option, but the 4WS was available, as well as the digital climate control, electric folding mirrors, larger centre console, and.... "

just wondering what they meant by larger centre console.

Thx for the insight.

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i would suppose it was... thanks chef...

i was hoping it was wider... and not looked like an add on ... kinda weird looking...

anyone have any experience with this and say if its good or bad?

·
Registered
505 Posts
Yes ive got one in my car, its really annoying! lol! Looks out of place...

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yea kind of looks out of place...

it must have been a last minute thing,,, they realized there were no cup holders so they just put an extension on the arm rest and put them in there.

·
Registered
505 Posts
i'll take some pics of it 2moro, so every1 can see in detail :)

·
Registered
3,218 Posts
Yes, very true the larger center console was available as an option i much rather enjoy the smaller version of the arm rest compartment thingy lol. The ebarke seems more acessable w/o the Opt. Although it might be just personal preferance. Heather was the first person to do the swap and recorded it on the boards.

Heathers car

~kp

·
Registered
894 Posts
just curious, where are the horn buttons on that jdm wheel? Or is it just a giant push in?

·
Registered
3,218 Posts
"exactly" its located in the center of the steering wheel directly where the symbol is located. All the horn connections are relatively similar but if i remember correctly different wire colours dont qote me on that its been a while since i took the wheel off my car
~kp

1 - 11 of 11 Posts