Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

JSPEC Goodies very hard to find & priced right

5K views 57 replies 18 participants last post by  spike75 
#1 · (Edited)
I also have a part out thread .. see below. Call dibs now, but make sure it isn't already claimed in the part out thread. pics will be up in a day or two at which time all dibs must be paid in 48 hrs or they are up for grabs. only claim items below IN THE THREAD NOT IN PM.

PAYPAL ONLY: prohlfs76@hotmail.com

** Brand new factory tan floor mats - set of 4 ............ $65 shipped SOLD to luexiong

** J-Spec Tails great shape and hard to find ............... $150 shipped

** J-Spec Headlights very good cond ....................... $350 shipped SOLD to Rogue

** J-Spec fogs - with switch ................................. $150 shipped SOLD to Rogue

the extra wiring on the fogs is to get the motorised function to work so the lights move when you turn the steering wheel like on a lexus

** J-Spec door sills - gold colored NICE! ..................... $125 shipped

** J-Spec Climate Control w/ install instructns & wiring ..$275 shipped

** J-Spec folding mirrors with wiring & switch ..............$195 shipped

you will receive the switch on the left with the folding mirrors

** beautiful black dash - pick up in Philly only ................$95 pick up

** trunk struts [lifter] from a Peuguot 206 ....................$65 shipped
perfect fit with a little more pressure makes the trunk pop right up when released. paid $80 and they are impossible to find

** Driver's and Passenger side mirrors off M Edition ...............$55 shipped

See less See more
#4 ·
It wil be about 2 days before I get all the pics up but I will have them for all that is listed and then some. They are timberline grey color and in great condition and working order. Actually one of my favorite mods. Mostly because I ran wiring thru the door where the OEM wires are and it took a few knuckle-bustin hours but it looks CLEAN.

#11 ·
do those fogs have the sensors that actually pick up the position of the steering wheel to adjust the fogs?

if so I call second dibs after rogue LOL

(do you a two jspec fog switches?)

#15 ·
My apologies seth. I prefer not to communicate thru PMs. The price is listed in original post. My paypal is there. And if you want dibs on those just call em. If no payment in 48 hrs I have to release dibs and it all goes to ebay if not sold in a week.

If you do have a question or concern you dont want to address publicly just PM me and I will respond ASAP.

#14 ·
payment sent on brand new floor mats!!!!

#17 ·
I'm interested in the JSpec mirrors...I had a set in the past and because of the right hand drive they did not give a good view from the left plus the convex? mirror wound up on the wrong side....have these been modified?:)
If so i call dibs since my 6 is Timberline and would be a great addition

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.