Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some pics of my car after I put my JSPECs in and got my car back from the shop where they shaved the emblems and trunk lock. Sorry for the poor quality of the pics. I just got a digital camera and this is my first time using it.

http://www.geocities.com/jtrez/my_baby.html

·
Registered
242 Posts
I love those J-Specs man!! Did your body shop have a hard time installing them?? Where did you get them?

·
Registered
166 Posts
SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET !!!!!

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
I am LoViN It!!! is that the real shogun body kit or the imitation one that fits better? like the one from andys auto sports or spoilers etc?

G

·
Iam also shaved off my emblems, and trunk key

and iam want a whole list of all the kits available, including hoods, i just finished shaving the back... now iam going to put a kit, and paint the car, and have it loward on racing hart 18 c2

G

·
the kits is from spoiler etc... and with the shogun wing. i have the emblems shave, mold, install, and paint for $400US.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
NSCanada6 - I didn't have a body shop do the lights, just the emblems. They are not really hard to install at all. They took about a day to cut away what needed to be removed so they could fit, make new mounts and wire them up.

sweetwadd - They charged about $200 to get rid of the emblems and trunk lock. However, this price did not include painting the trunk lid because it was already being painted due to an accident that I had. So it might have been about $100 more to paint if not for my accident.

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
mmmm...jspecs.....hehe. i looked at that pic, saw the jspecs and the aftermarket wheels.....and you put a sticker the exact same spot i put my Motegi sticker. LOL!! nice ride man.

solar

1 - 13 of 13 Posts