Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

Is my 1996 MX-6 ATX 4 Cyl worth more than at least $500?

• No way jose call up that mfn junk yard

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone around Arizona or just anyone want to pick up my 1996 MX6 Automatic 4 cyl.
The junkyard offered 400 but that's too low given the amount of blood sweat and money I've put into the 6.
I have had the tranny rebuilt twice but it's leaking yet again and I'm out of the warranty. There's a few other mechanical problems that I'm not sure how to diagnose and there is some rust but no severe damage to the frame.
2 new front tires
Many salvage-able parts including a brand new transmission and torque converter minus whatever is broke making it leak.

There's some work that needs done but the car hasn't seen much with the Odometer chillin at about 86k. Im just not in the position nor do I have the knowledge to take care of this sexy granny.

Attachments

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Anyone around Arizona or just anyone want to pick up my 1996 MX6 Automatic 4 cyl.
The junkyard offered 400 but that's too low given the amount of blood sweat and money I've put into the 6.
I have had the tranny rebuilt twice but it's leaking yet again and I'm out of the warranty. There's a few other mechanical problems that I'm not sure how to diagnose and there is some rust but no severe damage to the frame.
2 new front tires
Many salvage-able parts including a brand new transmission and torque converter minus whatever is broke making it leak.

There's some work that needs done but the car hasn't seen much with the Odometer chillin at about 86k. Im just not in the position nor do I have the knowledge to take care of this sexy granny.
I will post more pics soon including the leaking tranny and shots of the interior. Interior is in pretty good shape too

1 - 3 of 3 Posts