Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've heard that there's one somewhere in MD that you can actually walk around in :rolleyes: and look for the parts you need from the cars. Anyone know which/where it is? Thanks.

EDIT: I searched and people have mentioned Crazy Ray's in Jessup, is this the one?

·
Registered
257 Posts
Yes. Crazy Rays Is The Bestplace To Look. They Have Three Locations Too.

Reactions: Keegan

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. I was on their site and it looks like Jessup is my best bet for finding the parts I'm looking for, *1988-1992 626 parts. Do they check ID there? I'm 17, but everyone says I look like I'm 19-20.

·
Registered
257 Posts
No, They Dont Check Id. They Do Make You Sign In, But You Can Sign In As Donald Duck. They Dont Look.

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
usually i see mx6s in there for a day or two and then they tow them away never to be seen again.....

·
Registered
787 Posts
Not sure if it's still there, but Dollar George's on Hall Shop Rd, near 32 & Pindell School rd. in Columbia. Name may have changed. Might be Wise's (two brothers, George and Ellis)

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
george has one side and ellis has the other... i guess it's possible that they might have a 1st gen... that's down the road from me

·
Registered
100 Posts
i went to Crazy rays on Hawkins point road 2day for a i/c pipeing, and they have 3 Mx6's(1stgen) 2 of wich are gt's and 3 probes(1st gen's) all 3 are lx's thou :( i dind't look for tbirds thou they normally let me know if they have em ( i know a few people up there)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts