1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
When you say built 2.0. do you mean totally top bottom end to top end: cams, P&P intake manifold, heads, vavle job, rods, pistons, borred throttle body, exhaust manifold P&P, and work on the crank itself, stroker kit(?)

ever took it to a Dyno?

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The rims are Enkei RSE 17x8 wrapped in Kumho Ecsta Supra 225/40/17 tires. And Jorge....I haven't got timed yet (hoping to this summer) but I got the dyno results with a 75 shot if you give me your regular email address.

[Edited by erock1 on 05-20-2001 at 11:47 PM]

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hey superfly.....ya i got it dynoed with a 75 shot of laughing gas......I just recently changed the jets.....if you gimme your regular email address ill send you my dyno chart....and ya my build up includes.... crower crank, crower rods, je pistons, total seal rings, billet cams, oversize valves with a 3 angle valve job, titanium springs and retainers, pp head and manifold, 65mm throttle body, walbro fuel pump, rc injectors, and all the other basic boltons.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
gosh you have a very nice egine in that car. gosh! sounds like you know what you are talking about when it comes to motors, you went out and got the best of everything jsut about.

what all have you raced on the street and bet and lost too?? just post the dyno sheet on here man.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
how do i post it in the thread?

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey Roach...the exhaust consists of a Random Tech Cat, which is followed by Greddy 2 3/8in piping (from the 2.5l) and then exits through an Apexi N1 3in turbo muffler.

G

·
SD

hey, bro, erock... um i think i've seen u around SD, i think I saw you at a party by umm.. i think it was by TERRA NOVA, it was recently.. I passed by and i saw yer six.. i have silver one.. still under construction.. you are from SD, right? juss thought, i'd ask.. yer six is sick.... nice and clean..

·
Registered
166 Posts
i likes, i likes ... very clean. perhaps my fav 4 banger MX6 i've ever seen. gotta say the front end reminds me a lot of my car ... jspec projectors and removed factory fogs :D

·
Registered
158 Posts
Sweet lookin 6. Looks a lot like mine (check the link in my sig) Did you paint your tail signals with that Transparent Candy Apple paint? I wanna do it, but I'm afraid it won't match close enough. How many coats you put on? Thanks.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Actually bigjeff, my godfather owns a few wrecking yards and can get parts at wholesale cost. My taillights are actually the all red ones from the M-Edition Six. When I painted the car and put the Jspecs on, I decided to get new lights all around. Thanks guys for all your support. Depending on my piggy bank this summer, I may go turbo.....so I might be selling my NOS setup....Ill keep yall posted.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts