Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you follow the speed limit from my house in Lacey (next to Olympia) and head to Seattle, it normally takes around 1hr and 4-8mins, that's going the speed limit and not having to go below 60mph. Well, I was on my way back today from Seattle, and to cut a long story short, I got home in 43minutes. I was tearin it up. All the way home I had to duck in between traffic to get here. Along the way, there was the last model Acura Legend with a guy inside, trying to show me what he's got, he obviously can't drive like a ricer, if he couldn't at least stay in my rear view mirror. Another car tried to keep up with me, when traffic was more dense, and that was a 98+ Ford Contour 4 door.... He had a big ass exhaust on it, and to my surprise stayed closer to me than the Acura did, but all in all, Mazda prevailed. Oh yeah and a tricked out hatchback Civic tried to keep up, lol, he was the worst of them all! I was doing anywhere from 65-120mph all the way home, usually stayed between 90-110 though. Well that was the high point of my day, well actually the strip club I was at up in Seattle was the high point of my day, no pun intended....

·
Registered
84 Posts
I had something simiar happen me a few years ago. To make a long story short, the trip should have taken about 65-70 minutes but we got there in 36. Average speed was between 105-115. I'll never do that again.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's a need for speed my friend, and my need is very very greedy. I just got my car back from the shop of having my exhaust manifold gasket replaced, total damage was only $64.80, not too shabby, I raced my car home, I love the sound of a turbo spooling up, it's enough to drive a man crazy.

·
Registered
43 Posts
hey tony, you live in lacey. I used to live there. Do you go to North Thurston High School. I used to go there but then I moved to Timberline High. After that I moved over here...Ogden, Utah. I love going down to Olympia, especially when I get on the freeway heading down to Tumwater. There's that long stretch of freeway that lasts for ever (seems like forever). I mom still lives in Lacey. She works at that K-Mart on Martin Way (You know it???). Its been a long time sense I've been to Washington. I'm planning of taking a vacation to go down there. Maybe we can get together and exchange 6'er info. Anyway talk to you later.

·
Registered
154 Posts
beat this....

I live in Gig Harbor dirve a 93 mx6 4banger and have a exhaust from gig harbor to cartoys 7 mins 115-120 the whole way except on the turns of course!!!

G

·
Ricks is the shasta

Hey tony which club did you go to? Rick's (in north seattle) is the total shasta when it comes to stip clubs. Not that I go to them frequently, but it is tight there.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Erebuni, I went to DejaVu. I heard Rick's was off the hook. I gotta check that place out sometime...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts