Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well tonight I went out to a local car show (supposedly the world's largest weekly car show), anyway it was totally boring so I decided to go the latest car hangout to see what was going on. On the freeway I ended up with a civic that was in the car show riding next to me. It was one of the newer Civic SI's with a bunch of mods on it. Well we didn't race there but it turns out that we were both going to the same place so when we got off the freeway and got on to a regular road he decided he wanted to race. The first light I had no idea what was going on. I was just sitting there and when it turned green he took off got ahead of me and hit his flashers. Now that really pissed me off because I had my girlfriend and another friend in the car with me and a couple other people in a car behind me. Not being one to lose face, as soon as we got to the next light I hit my throttle a little and told him we should see what a real race would be and told him not to be too suprised when he lost sight of me. Well the light turned green and what do you know. I didn't see him again untill after I parked my car and was talking to some other people. When he pulled in I said Hi trying to be friendly but when he saw me he got back in his car and left. It was funny as hell! One of the other guys there said that he had raced him at our Friday night drags and when he beat him the guy got so mad that he left the races. I guess that's just the way he is. :D

·
Registered
240 Posts
Just Curious where did u get the Pulleys From for the MX-6 i got a V6 93 .. i want to get the pulleys .. pleaseemail me at [email protected] thanks man

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah, it was an SI

1 - 5 of 5 Posts