Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a green 94 mx6. It's awesome. I used to drive a prelude and it sucked. I'm going to wait a few months and then start adding mods. But what kind of cars can I outrun?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
You can out run most cars, but there is one car that you cant. It's my unmodified 91' Galant GS 16 Valve DOHC Manual.

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
LMFAO!!!! its all about the driver and not the car... but first lets start by outrunning MX6"killa". first put a dirty air filter on, then stuff a bunch of sponges in your muffler. line up with him and launch from second gear when the light turns green. you should beat him by about 50 city [email protected]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL What a F*CKING IDIOT this guy is!! That was hilarious. "You can outrun MOST cars, but not a FREAKING Galant", Uh oh with an Eclipse ECU. NOT something to brag about!

Well, now to the question. I have a 1st gen GT, most people say they are basically equal in acceloration. You guys just have a higher top speed, stock vs stock. So with that I would say we are in the faster half of the cars on the road! EXCEPT GALANT GS's!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA

1 - 4 of 4 Posts