Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
BOUGHT another six today.. more less for parts.. don t know if im going to use the car or not as i don t want 4ws.. or the 170k the car has..

my turbo six is mint.,. dull white with nasty red interior.. but its perfect.. never beat so im going to keep it and swap some stuff around..

here is what i the car came with

BRAND NEW IN BOX - centerforce df clutch and kvr carbon fiber pads

fe3 - sds - cai - f&R cross drilled rotors - f&R good ridge brake lines - eibach springs - tokico struts - fstb - energy suspension bushings - factory rstb and tie bar - COMPLETE f2t motor w/turbo spare - full fe3 manauls - 89 mx66 inch thick mechanics book - magnaflow cat - fresh 2.5 exahaust - egt and a/f guage - pod - momo stering wheel - battery in rear - jvc cd player - FIDANZA FW

guess how much? 750$

this guy hooked me up.. and i thank him very much as this helped me out big time on my project.. :cool: :cool:

im not sure what im going to do with this car yet as i wanted to build the f2t up with all the parts i all ready bought and have jsut never put it on.. now im stuck on what im going to do..

i really wouldn t mind slapping the few into my good six... but then i would have to rewire everything.. buy another turbo.. more fuel mods.. new intercooler.. just something i wasn t sure i wanted to get involved with..

my six went 14.3 with a boost controller and cone filter and with the mods i have i know i can get low 13's with..

BUT this fe3 is sooo soo tempting to get into..

either way i was going to rebuild my f2t over winter.. instead i might do the fe3..

im lost..

but i would like to thank the seller of this car! great guy.. awsome price..

either way next spring im going to have one bad ass six.. speed wise.

:cool:

·
Registered
737 Posts
Did you get that off from eBay? There was a car with those mods on there that was not running. That is a jackpot buy. The mods alone are more than 3X what you paid. Good buy Turbosix.

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
Man that is the most awesome deal I have ever heard of. you're lucky! turbo the Fe, thats what I say.

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Well you just got started with your 6, there's a lot of mods left to do! Try to see the most you can get out of your F2T, you already have a solid start.

·
Registered
515 Posts
I'd keep my A-spec car as a daily driver and focus on the J-spec. You're off to a very good start with both cars. I don't think it would be too long before you end up with 2 seriously fast cars! :D

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
SixSick6 said:
I call a brown flag on that, the FE3 alone would fetch $750, nevermind the fact that you tracked one down in the U.S, just my opinion, anyone who would sell that car with all of those parts for only $750 would have to be either rich or an idiot
there's always somebody hating..:D

ok just to make you happy.. ill take pics of everything? cool?

or better yet go check the car f/s section and look.. :)

the guy had a lot of cars.. this was his autocross car.. he's been a member on here for ever..

basically he's moving across contry and has a truck a big enclosed car trailer.. and a bmw.. then theres his toy car.. the six?

what would you do? haha the six has a bad ign piece from the sds so of course he's going to sell the six for cheap to unload it..

like i said before.. im excited over this.. helped and saved me tons..

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Caffeine said:
Well you just got started with your 6, there's a lot of mods left to do! Try to see the most you can get out of your F2T, you already have a solid start.

i really still think i might stick with my f2t maybe for this coming summer.. then keep building the fe3? over the yr..

i mean 14.3 on almost nothing.. ebc and cone filter.. i just wanna break a record with the f2t and beat 12.5 that probe this put down..

but then again i would love to have some traps above 120 mph!!!
with the fe3..

who knows

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
drsjr1980 said:
Did you get that off from eBay? There was a car with those mods on there that was not running. That is a jackpot buy. The mods alone are more than 3X what you paid. Good buy Turbosix.
nope f/s section on here~;)

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
rebel2k4 said:
Man that is the most awesome deal I have ever heard of. you're lucky! turbo the Fe, thats what I say.

yeah i couldn t pass it up!!!

still debating on the fe vs f2t

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
You suck @-

Hehe, that is a great deal man. I wish I could have found something like that when I was building mine in 5/02. I paid more for just my FE than you did for everything, and it even comes with SDS and a car. Sweet deal. If I were you I'd just take my time and build the FE the right way with new everything, especially if you are gonna turbo it. You have a running car right now so do it right.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts