Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a PRofec B, ZombieChip, FSTB, and RSTB. The only things in right now are the braces. I should have them mounted tomorrow (if the weather is OK) otherwise by Sat.

I'm very excited about the PRofec B. Finally a boost controller that's switchable on the fly, rock solid boost, and that doesn't spike. I'm also thinking of buying either a 2.5" downpipe or the steering wheel remote swith (for the PRofec). I'll probably end up with the DP. Stay tuned for updates!

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll have them both eventually but the DP is essential for a happy turbo. I'm really liking the idea of launching @ low boost and swithching to high boost on the fly.

BTW does anyone have some creative mounting pics for thier PRofects -or other BC for that matter?

·
Registered
581 Posts
FWIW- on my 91pgt i luanched in low boost one time.. and i put it on high boost before my shift to second and i went from 99mph to 102.7

i did it on accident.. but it worked out :)

as for the remote switching.. i been thinking about it but who knows..

luanching would be the key.. as soon as you get tracting switch to high and take off..

you all ready got more mods then my six did and i pulled 14.3#95 so should have it running pretty good..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts