Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

just bought an mx6

892 views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  sick6 
#1 ·
I just purchased a 93, black, 5sp, v6, leather, loaded mx6. I pick it up today. Hopefully I will be happy with her. Nice to be part of the crew.
:cool:

#3 ·
Welcome and congratulations on your new car. Don't worry about liking it.............infact I am positive you are going to love it!!!

G
#6 ·
I just know you are going to love your car. In the first month I had mine I put on 10,000 km... NOT a typo! I drove it like a little old lady (and if you believe that....) and found excuses just to get out on the 401 to see what he could do(the sig explains the he). My husband loves his and I love mine more each "passing" day! Just remember to be safe, have fun, and now go play in traffic!

LeeAnn @-

#7 ·
ive had my mx6 for a year and ive only put on 4000km on it yes only 4000 i am still in high skool so ya know its not like i have alot of places to drive to within the day but still i love my cars yes i said cars cuz i think the mx6 is so nice i have two of them long story but yeah soon u will be like be making sure it dont get dirty and all and always keeping an eye on it

}) }) }) })

#8 ·
I've had my 6 for 2 years now, and I still love it like crazy!! I havent drove too many other performance vehicles but I love the way my 6 goes !!

Id take it over any honda any day!

#9 ·
word..

ive had mine for 1 year and 2.5 months
ive put on forty thousand clicks, just crossed 150,000 yesterday and it still runs wicked.. except for this one sound that... eh nevermind :)
lates :)

#10 ·
yeh I've put enough clicks on my car.. I bought it with like 115 or 120 or something like that.. and now its at like 197000! well over I guess almost 2 years I can't even remember the exact date I bought mine.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.