Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone show me what they will look like on a MX-6?? Photoshop or something?
They are Konig Villians (same as Jorge). They are 17"by 8"!!!!
Can wait....thick tires, long rides! Sweet.....
I did have 7 by 8 written down before. That would be funny. I'd have to do one of them "Getto" cars with the tiny wheels sticking out!!! OUCH!

[Edited by JDean55 on 05-02-2001 at 08:50 AM]

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
JDean55 said:
Can someone show me what they will look like on a MX-6?? Photoshop or something?
They are Konig Villians (same as Jorge). They are 17"by 8"!!!!
[Edited by JDean55 on 05-02-2001 at 08:50 AM]

UMMmmm.... hee hee.... I guess they would look the same way theu looked when I had them in my car....

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mint.....just gonna copy paste ....turn Silver into Black.....ohh...nice! Thank Jorge! And may it be known now that YES i plan on getting the same Kit as you....however, just because I have the kit and the rims....i'm staying with Black...and there's no way my interior will ever be as Unique as yours.....damm....there's no way in hell my CAR will ever be as unique as yours! Love it! Later,

·
Registered
42 Posts
Villians

I have the same rims on my car - the 17x8's. You'll love them! They look sweet, and you'll be able to handle any curve without a problem.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dude I know.....Jorge has told me a bit about them....CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!! I'll get pics up A.S.A.P!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts