Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey people! I just bought my '93 MX-6 with 62,200 miles on it and I love it!!!!! I have a couple concerns though about it when I'm driving. It's an automatic. Anyway, when i'm driving and at a red light and i'm on my brakes, i can feel a vibration here and there and it gets pretty discomforting sometimes. When it vibrates, the RPM gauge goes up to 2000 and comes back down. It also happens on when i'm in park. I can almost feel that vibration coming in near where my pedals are. Does anyone know what the problem is? I want to get this fixed and finally be satisfied with the car i just bought! I don't believe that the timing belt was changed, so that is what i am suspecting. Anyway, any info or replies will definitely help this newbie out. Thanks! Robb

G

·
i need more info on yor car 4 or 6 and was the engine tune up and trans fluid check ? and when you are in park check to hear ant vac leaks or snaping noise like spark plug wires .

·
Registered
416 Posts
if i were you i'd keep the sales receipt, and go have it checked out by a mazda dealership, those tranny's usually far apart around 55-80k miles, and it sounds like yours might be on its way out

1 - 3 of 3 Posts