Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WELL GUYS MY CAR HAS BEEN IN THE SHOP FOR ABOUT 2 MONTHS NOW(IN AND OUT)AND JUST RIGHT NOW I WENT OVER THERE TO SEE HOW SHE WAS DOING AND I FIND OUT THAT SOME ONE JUST STOLD MY SYSTEM!!!!!! BUT THEY SAID THEY WILL PAY FOR IT !!

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Someone stole your stereo system. What kinda shop is this? Did they keep the car INSIDE their facility? I would get my car out ASAP man. Those careless shops are the kind of shops that replace your factory parts for shit ones..... I'd be careful.. It was probably one of the workers there that stole your stuff... At least make them buy you better stuff and make sure its new!

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well the reason i have it at that shop is beacuse he's a friend of my fathers(so he gives me a very good deal)-but anyhow the car was outside that night because it was ready to go the next day-(thats what he says!) so know he has to replace my window,my stereo,amp,2 mtx subs,my cd changer, oh yea and those ****ers even took my side markers!!!!! Im glad they didnt find the lock to my rims! they might not some tight ass rims but if they would of took them then i wouldnt roll on anything!!!! but the owner did tell me that he will replace everything-so im not that worry about it any more-hes lucky hes my dads friend or i would have beat his ass!!

·
Registered
56 Posts
dang

dang......sorry how did they get in.......did they break the windows.....if they opened the doors then the alarm would have went off....is the alarm an option>? dang sorry...my buddy got all his shit jacked too...no one to pay for his though...

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
make sure u get new stuff and not old stuff but i think i feel an inside job, they might have not done it them self but knows who did just a thought

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
either way someone has to pay! but im never going to take my car back there again,, ohh and yea they broke my window and the alarm did go off but there no one there at night taking care of that place so it didnt do any good!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.