hey i just got done doing the freakin impossible. to my dismay it was difficult at first but actually wasn't terrible once i figured out how to put it on. i've never done body work like this before either so this was completely new to me. the front went on the easiest of all the parts, i just had to shave into my bumber reinforecement. the sides were tricky though, the skirts curve in so i had to take a rotating saw and cut a rectangle out of my fender. it looks sweet though, just need to bondo it a little so make it all blend into the car. i want it to look like there's not a kit on it. i'll post some pictures later this week when i get them.