Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just ordered some Intrax Springs - 1.8" drop. My car has 110k on them so I know the stock strurs arent going to last. I cant afford the Tockiko 5 ways, but I was looking to spend between 2-3 bills. Any suggestions? If so include where to get them at and all that good stuff. Thanks guys.

·
Registered
134 Posts
I know you said that you can't afford the Illumina's but if you're going to get them soon, carparts.com has a 33% off coupon and if you get the Illumina's from them they'd only be something like $450. Or you could look at the other Tokico that they have. The coupon is only going to be for Jan. 21 so you'd have to check it out pretty quickly.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Come on guys. Ten views and only one response? WEAK!

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
how about the KYB struts. i am going to get them they r just a gas shock. carparts has them and if order them on the 21 of jan. it iwll be something about 160 for all 4, i think. i am going to order mine today. i have coilover now, had intrax.

·
Registered
405 Posts
33% off?

that coupon is only good up to $100 off. so dont count on any more savings than that. it kind of caught me by surprise when i ordered some stuff from them. ohh and the tokico's are nice.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts