Votes: 18 43.9%
  • Other

Votes: 4 9.8%
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all thanks for looking at my pics @ http://members.cardomain.com/mikex6 let me know if ya have any comments and i was thinking of painting it a midnight black with a raven pearl, not to sure yet but yeah.
as i said any comments feel free to write.
thanks

·
Premium Member
7,067 Posts
i don't usually say this, but I do like the wing on that car. Actually, I like it all around. i voted black with raven.

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Mix some Grey and Green and you get an interesting green/grey color or maybe Royal Blue.

·
Boostaholic
2,029 Posts
Re: mici's Car

bizzkitt said:
Does someone have a pic of mici's car i would like to see it i mean the last thing i want to do is copy someones car so i kinda wanna see so i can change it up a little. thanks
Ya, I do. ;)

http://www.cardomain.com/id/blownlst

Mici

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Re: hp mods

bizzkitt said:
I got a catback exaust a shot ram air and i got a high proformance chip with the local mazda dealer insatlles and also did a little bit of tuning. Not that great on gas now but oh well its all worth it.
And from the Cardomain website:

0-60: 5.9 s
Est. Horsepower: 192

Sorry, but with that mod list you are nowhere near any of those targets. Or am I missing that it is a KLZE???

And the car looks great, some clean wheels and your set. I vote for some dark pearlescence blue color, always love those things. Hard to be done right, but damn they look good when right.

·
Registered
9,228 Posts
This has nothing to do with the colors that you want but.......

Why not paint it MazdaSpeed (and MP3) Protege blue. Its close to the STI blue, but I think it looks better. Plus it wont be anywhere near as expensive as the colors you want.

·
Registered
3,971 Posts
I vote a type of blue for the car.. black in my opinion looks brutal when it comes to the buddy club kit because you cant see all the lines and it ruins the look of the kit..

- Jay

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
Ruubstr94Ls said:
How about a red with black pearl?? Try a different color that no one has. Be unique.:D
on that note, i have always been a fan of something along the same lines, oldschool black with red metal flake (chunky flakes) 1980's style lol.

re: the poll
i think orange is a hard color to do right. evosix's car on this site was done right, and in the right shade of orange ;)

I've also seen some much darker shades of ornage that work.

midnight blue is always a classy choice but its been done to death IMO. still looks extremely nice on our cars however.

that said, i still think, and always will - that a nice ivory white (creamier than the OEM white) looks the best on our cars.

·
Registered
965 Posts
You forgot to paint your pass side mirror. LOL....nah i'm just kidding, I know you probably have a good reason for that.

But I don't get this. You said your g/f is so pretty then put (wink wink). Does that mean you don't think she's pretty? Lol...what if she sees the site one day. :E Anyway, j/w :shrug:

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Maybe it is a KLZE. It says "engine swap" under major upgrades...but then again, if it was a KLZE with 192 HP, his exhaust, chip, intake, and tuning would rob him of 8 HP from stock...since a ZE is 200 HP, right? Hmmmm, that IS a quandary...but I like the car tho. rims would finish it off. I like the wing actually, too. First time I've probably ever said that about any kind of aftermarket spoiler. Looks similar to the MS one. Nice.
Crooks

1 - 20 of 25 Posts