Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i was coming home from a friends house and i was at a stop light and i was just chillen and i have no real mods to my 89 mx6 dx just a cone filter and a dtm tip universal fit muffler so i guess on that note a guy pulled up next to me and revd his engin so i loooed and its a lowerd 4 door integra with an exaust it was not anny hting special so i thought why not i never really kno what my car can do so i gave it a shot he had a shity strt i had him till thrid gear i think because their cars have a higher red line so i was passed but not by much i was traling him by inches i dont see it as a real loss i see it as a "whoa my car is jsut as fast as that " so i think i want a little more in my car i duno what else i can get but i would like a little more i have some money to play with because i jsut had an accident in wich i needed the door replaced and i got a bunch of money so i want to put it in to my car because i got the dooor fixed for a hell of a lot less than what i was given anny ideas ? ? by the way i want to kno if i can make my car faster than a 93 240 that is driven by a friend of mine that has an intake and exaust ?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
by the way

ther was also a old ass mustang that reved its little motor as me and it was at the light and didnt do anny thing just thought i would add it was a aol asss convertable with a 4 or a six im not even shure but it was blown away

1 - 3 of 3 Posts