Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed my lights are really dim and its hard to see at night with them, found out my bottom row of lights went out (fog lights I guess, is what normal people would call them) anyways how do I check the bulbs on these? I know I probably need to come up from under but what are the brackets down there like cause they dont have anything about them in the haynes manual on the car :tdown:

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
take the plastic splash guards off. includes 10mm bolts and 8mm bolts. you may have to take the wheels off. after that, you'll be able to see the fog bulb harness things.

I noticed my lights are really dim and its hard to see at night with them, found out my bottom row of lights went out (fog lights I guess, is what normal people would call them) anyways how do I check the bulbs on these? I know I probably need to come up from under but what are the brackets down there like cause they dont have anything about them in the haynes manual on the car :tdown:

·
Registered
954 Posts
the bulbs are held on by a small metal clip, they dont screw in like the low beams and signals. I had to put off inspecting my bulbs until i can figure it out lol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts