Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...in the PGT and I'm very happy with how well it performed. I just got back from a trip to Minnesota which is around 400miles each way. I got about 32mpg @ 75mph. and didn't have any troubles. Although I'm now at 126,000 miles where two days ago it was only 125,000. Does anyone else feel comfortable taking thier cars long distance for the Holidays?

·
Premium Member
7,327 Posts
turbogt22 said:
Does anyone else feel comfortable taking thier cars long distance for the Holidays?
Yep. Mine has done just fine going back and forth between Kentucky and Wisconsin 4 times now. (500 miles each direction) It's a great car on the highway.

·
Registered
897 Posts
Earlier this year we drove mine from FL to PA, straight through both ways. A little over 1,000 miles. Car did great. Maintained 70-80mph the whole way, though 60's in the mountains, mostly because I was having a nervous breakdown when my brother pushed it over 65 through the mountains. I drove most of the first 20 hours, my brother drove the rest...that's how paranoid I was about it. I can't sleep with other people driving.

·
Banned
171 Posts
i always take my car to LA at high boost no problems runs strong, i even drove it back home to san francisco and back once....

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
The longest trip I took was a 7 hr trip both ways. Of course that was with only a boost controller, if I tried doing that now I'd need to bring a toolbox and a supply of oil and coolant. :(

1 - 5 of 5 Posts