Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As you know i bought some rims for my car 17/7.5, and the 205 the i put on there are ok but i would like to go wider in the back. Is this possible or just another one of my pipe dreams. Sorry about the no show in Seattle, being stuck in traffic for two hours and having to piss like race horse:drinkup: changes your view on going out.

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
i've heard there are rubbing issues on the rear if you don't use spacers. :shrug: i personally would like to get some 18x8 or 19x8's on mine in the future....

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
depends on the situation and if i have to look at her HAHAHA

but seriously...you can actually fit 20's on the 1g mx6...would it look good or could you turn? most likely not...heh

but with a decent spacer, some 18x8's would look damn good...especially some Konig Imagines, graphite colored.

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
in your opinion fuj...hahaha

i had 17's on my 6 when i first got it...and i wanted bigger with a drop :tup:

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
I like my cars the opposite of my women, wide and low. I put wider wheels/tires on my six and damn it looks so much better. I agree with bigger and lower, heres a PS of my 6 that I did. Bigger wheels and lower.... I think she's sexy:

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
looks good...btw, you measure your headlights yet? you need some GT lights in there so you'll have the fog lights up in the headlamp casing, as well as below the bumper ;)

yo rets...can you PS these wheels on my 6 for me? just for a look

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
HotAss6GT said:
looks good...btw, you measure your headlights yet? you need some GT lights in there so you'll have the fog lights up in the headlamp casing, as well as below the bumper ;)

yo rets...can you PS these wheels on my 6 for me? just for a look
Yeah, I'll measure them up soon. I gotta get off my ass first though, thats the hard part. I can PS on my ass, so that will get done first :D

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
HotAss6GT said:
werd up...i think with the graphite color they would d0p3!
Do you want me to change the color of them? Or are you talking your old wheels? Dude, I love to PS so if you give me a project, I'll fuckin do it. You should give me a higher res pic though, that last one was grainin' my eyes out at zoom.....

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
I took the liberty of PSing one of your cardomain pics. Your old wheels, bigger, graphite and I lowered your car too.

And I just realized I totally fucked up the shadow.... :lol: Oh well, I'm too lazy to do anything else.

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
that looks pretty sick...NOW...can you do it with the konig imagines...and somehow put the projectors in the stock housing from my cardomain? ;) hahaha

oh, and can you make the bottom half of the car a charcoal grey...from the black trim down...and make the hood the same color...with the graphite colored imagines and projectors in the stock housings... :ewink:

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
check my car domain again...there's a high res front shot with my old silvia projectors...but use just one on each side and make my corners orange...OH, one more thing, an STI wing :)

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
Ok, lots new here. STI spoiler, not so hot in my opinion but it's kinda hard to tell from that angle. Amber corners, projectors (I wasn't sure where exactly to put them....) and some well deserved tint. I dunno if I did anything else, I can't remember :D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts