Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kenwood KAC-5201 2 ch 250w amp, and four Kenwood KFC-6879ie 2 way speakers (220w max), plus a monster cable wiring kit fully soldered together (no crimps): This includes RCA cables, Power, Ground, signal, and short speaker cables cut to length to fit the rear speakers from the amp mounted on the back of the small fold down half of the back seat. I will also include the speaker wire harnesses from crutchfield to put in the front speakers with. Bought less than a year ago; work like new; sound great. Will separate out if desired: make an offer on individual components. $175 plus shipping (looks like USPS ships to CA for $20 priority). I paid $80/pair for speakers, $50 for amp, $60 for wiring.

Ractive Rear Strut Tower Bar: Aluminum, unpainted with gen II rear strut tower mounting brackets in black. Less than a year old; one small scratch on bar; makes a noticable difference. $30 plus shipping

Steering gear boots, inner and outer tie rods. Complete set to rebuild right and left old loose tie rods. Brand new in box. Bought about a year ago and never put on before selling the 6. Bought for 1994 MX6 LS V6 with abs. $40 plus shipping.

K&N FIPK for 93-97 MX6 LS V6: about 25k mi on it. Great condition. With all brackets, hardware, hose, and CARB sticker. $50 plus shipping.

e-mail: [email protected]

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
All my parts are for the MX6 V6 LS. I sold it to a dealer when I bought the truck. I just stipped the easy good parts first. PM or e-mail me with your info if you want to buy something.

-Zack

1 - 7 of 7 Posts