Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
These are a new custom solution from King6fab.

They are designed to replace the stock PCV on the front valve cover.
They are made of Billet Aluminum and machined to fit the valve cover exactly as the stock PCV does.

Why replace it you ask? These are mainly designed for the Boosted KL application. A well known problem when boosting your KL motor is, the stock PCV's don’t hold back boost. Your left with the options of leaving the PCV in the valve cover, and working incorrectly (venting to air)

These custom billet plugs will replace that stock pcv, giving a custom clean look to your engine bay, and allowing for your choice of fitting style to connect hoses. They are designed with 1/8 NPT threads (very common fittings) and can use any fitting you desire (example: barbed, AN, air fittings).

They are perfect for using inline PCV's that are designed for turbo cars or for setting up a custom catch can system.

Can I use one on my N/A Engine?
Yes, However you will need a inline PCV valve.

How Long will it last?
They should last forever, They are made out of 5052 Aluminum, and only the required amount of material was removed.

Price's
$20.00 Shipped in US.
$22.00 Shipped to most of Canada

Need more then 1?
Add $16 for each extra.

Need fittings? PM me with sizes/type you need.

Payments:
Paypal: [email protected]
M/O: PM me for address

When making a paypal payment please use this form:
Subject: Billet PCV Plug (if buying extra's, type in amount)
Please Include your exact mailing address.

All of These parts are made to order, and are individually inspected/tested to ensure quality.

Shipping will be on the following friday after the payment is received.

·
Registered
9,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry, I thought you were refering to the valve I designed in my "last of K6F thread".

For NA , there is valve that is perfect for this replacement plug. ( forgot to snap a pic)

This PCV would be for a turbo application
As you can see the part with the threads on it has a nipple that would prevent it from threading into this replacement plug. However it can be insalled inline with rubber hose thats big enough to go over both ends.

This PCV is for NA application

And it will thread into this replacement plug ( I actually have one , and I had it mounted to one of these plugs)
and YES, I can provide it, for about $4.00 Extra.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
King. What is it you are selling?

It looks to me that I would get the aluminum PCV housing with no nipple. I am unsure if that aluminum housing is just a housing or if it has an internal valve to it. I am going Boost & need to know what all is needed for a full solution with hose barb style fittings.

·
Registered
4,939 Posts
Ill take one with the standard hose fitting to go into the OEM hose (whatever that size is :))

How much shipping to Sydney 2155?

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
bump for answers.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts