Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 50 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
Goatcrapp said:
watching the two of you tiptoe around eachother is highly amusing
Well YOU're the one who publicly posted my declaration of love for him, so of course I've got to tiptoe NOW. Good grief! ;)

·
RXLS1
1,668 Posts
Scooby said:
I hated that game, I tried and tried to be a good God, but the incessant "worshipers are hungry" just got to me, so I ate them all, then tried some peasant bowling and some peasant boomerang.
I liked being a bad God much more. :E
That sounds like fun! I think I'm gonna go try that, I'm kinda stressed right now, I'll give ya an update later.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
I think that if people post negative karma, they should have to post a reason. Doesn't matter what it says, but maybe you could make the code require that something is typed in for a reason. This way, we will at least know why in the hell we got it, or if they write something random in, we will know it was some random a-hole just being retarded.

BTW, what does a yellow karma pt. mean when someone gives you that?

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
Mx6phanatic said:
I think that if people post negative karma, they should have to post a reason. Doesn't matter what it says, but maybe you could make the code require that something is typed in for a reason. This way, we will at least know why in the hell we got it, or if they write something random in, we will know it was some random a-hole just being retarded.
I agree. Is there a way to make it where you HAVE to post a reason for negative Karma.

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Scooby said that there isn't an official way to make it so you have to post a reason, but he is looking for a hack.

I'm pretty sure a yellow box means it was from a newbie. The only yellow box I have gotten was from a n00b.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Thanks boise. Good luck scoob with the hack. But there are ways to hack it yourself. I'm sure there are a few script monkey's on here that could easily change the code for karma to make it work properly, it's just it would be nice to implement something that is already known to be functioning properly somewhere else i suppose.

·
Registered
946 Posts
sorry to bring up a dead thread, but has this been reversed?

·
Registered
946 Posts
BOOOO!!!! it only takes one bad apple... eh, oh well

thanks for the info... +karma

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
eh. I like it better, I have never given/recieved negative karma, and I like knowing who has given me positive karma. While it was annonmous I always left my name at the end anyway

·
Registered
946 Posts
Fastest95PGT said:
This'd saved me from getting one neg and 13 positive.. (see sig)

haha... as of late i take it that a lof of people don't like sick

ditto here.....

·
Registered
12,045 Posts
Hmm, I actually got one today and can see who it's from.. weird?

Not to go OT, but is there a way to tell what your actual Karma number total is rather than just the range by the username in posts?

·
Registered
8,053 Posts
It already was off topic...

The upper right hand corner of your karma summary thingy says how many points you have.

Reactions: Fastest95PGT

·
Registered
12,045 Posts
Rick said:
It already was off topic...

The upper right hand corner of your karma summary thingy says how many points you have.
Thank you Rick for pointing out my incompetence. :tup:

Karma for you!

·
Banned
27,927 Posts
Fastest95PGT said:
Thank you Rick for pointing out my incompetence. :tup:

Karma for you!
If you thought correcting you for being wrong was rude, then you should grow thicker skin. This kid was about to order a part that was $300 and you told him he would be ordering the right part. I quickly corrected you but put it in bold so he would see it right away as not to waste $300 because you were wrong.

In the end, you gave me negative karma for the wrong reason, and I gave it right back to you because it wasn't warranted in the first place.

·
Registered
12,045 Posts
Maybe it's the reason for giving Karma that's anonymous or something?.. cuz I got another one and it's blank but I still see who gave it.

·
Registered
12,045 Posts
SixSick6 said:
This thread is old as you can tell. Karma used to be annonymous but hasn't been for awhile now, as in the case of j0n who just gave me negative two seconds ago :rolleyes:
Geez, didn't even notice this thread was old.. so nevermind pretty much all my posts in this thread. :freak:

21 - 40 of 50 Posts